FAQ Information about All Terrain Adventures ATV Quadbike Safaris.
Planning on coming on a drive-yourself African adventure safari with us using our ATV Quadbikes
Below is FAQ information that will help you plan your trip
Also at Bujagali Falls; Big Game Safari Mini Golf.
Quadbike Safaris List.
Jinja Tourist Guide
All Terrain Adventures at Bujagali Falls, near Jinja in Uganda - East africa's centre for adventure.
Detailed information about 'the best' ATV Quadbike Safaris in Africa at the best prices in the World.
- Open every day (except Xmas Day) from 8.30am to 5pm.
- located at the main gate, Bujagali Falls, 7km downstream from the start of the River Nile, Jinja.
- How to get here - see our Contacts and Maps page.
- Safari start times to suit you between 8.30am and 5.00pm.
- No previous experience is necessary. All ages looked after with care and attention.
- All levels – novice to expert.
- Free training / practice session before the start of every safari on our 3 training circuits.
- Included on every trip; protective clothing (helmet, goggles, overalls, and bandana), all taxes including VAT, bottled mineral water is carried by the guide, sodas and snacks on longer trips.
- You should bring your own CLOSED SHOES (NOT OPEN SANDLES), perhaps a CAMERA and a big SMILE - we supply everything else for your drive-yourself African safari adventure. See the WHAT WE SUPPLY page for more information.
- No minimum number, 1 or more all, welcome, except for Twilight and Trailblazer Safaris where there is a minimum number of 3 people.
- We run our safaris with 1 guide for every 5 clients but if necessary we may be able to add extra guides if required.
- Maximum group size approximately 20 and after we start the trip, we can split a large group up into faster and slower riders.
- One person on each ATV Quadbike. We have some larger ATVs and MAY be able to carry a passenger with a guide, depending on availability.
- Kids Quads from about 7 years old to a maximum of 12 years old on supervised circuits. It is hard to say just how old children need to be before they can ride themselves and we can assess that quickly on the first training circuit. We have safely taken thousands of children on our Kids Quads Circuits and shorter safaris.
- Children can probably ride themselves on the River Ride safari from about 8 - 9 years old (we see how they manage the training / practice circuits).
- Young children may ride with the guide or parents - small helmets and overalls are available (10,000/=).
To All Safaris Page.
- Kids Quads Circuits - from about 7 years old to 12 years old - $15
- Kyabirwa Village Safari - where time is limited or there are young riders with your group, an easier safari - $55
- Explorer Safari - our most popular trip, suitable for most people. Through farms, forests and small villages beside the Nile- $85
- Twilight Safari - sunset safari beside the Nile and Ugandan buffet which includes many different dishes to cater for all tastes - 95
- River Nile Safari - further, faster, harder, with the option of some very challenging sections - $105
- Trailblazer Safari taking you far along the Nile with even more challenging sections - for the very adventurous - $125
- Game Viewing safaris by Quad-Bike in Lake Mburo National Park. Unique and a wonderful experience but only available for groups at certain times of the year. Minimum 2 days on safari exclusive of transfer time from Kampala. Great accomodation but expensive to operate. A unique option for game viewing with you driving!
- Big Game Mini Golf - Ugandan citizens and all families, 5,000/=, others $5.
Payment for your ATV Quadbike Safari:
Please note that you must pay for the safari before it starts
You can pay on the day in cash - we accept payment in US$, Uganda Shillings, Euros, GB pounds and KSH.
If you wish to use Credit / Debit cards for payment, you can do so via PayPal - this must be done in advance.
If you are delayed or have to postpone or cancel we ask that you please contact us by telephoning our reception on 0772377185.
Jinja Adventure Safety Association - we take your safety seriously!
We offer a variety of ATV Quadbike Safaris fo suit all ages and all levels of rider.
Come with us on an African adventure - off the beaten tracks and into the warm heart of Uganda.
A fun, very affordable activity for all ages, with discounts for families and Ugandan citizens.
Enjoy an African themed Mini-Golf Safari with the 'Big 5' and many other life-sized game animals.
Information about the many adventure activities near Jinja on and beside the River Nile at East Africa's centre for adventure.