All Terrain Adventures - a Responsible Tourism Operator working with local communities to provide ATV QuadBike Safaris, African adventures, sightseeing and tourist activities at Bujagali Falls, Jinja, Uganda.
Since 2002 we have worked in many ways to help the development in this area.
We only employ people from this area and we work together with all the communities to provide tourists an unforgettable African experienceATV Quad bike Safaris
All Terrain Adventures - Responsible and Sustainable Tourism.
In the picture above - one of our latest community projects - toilets and changing rooms for Budondo Sub-County Sports Ground.
We operate in a country that is undergoing rapid changes but is still has a lot of challenges relative to 1st World countries. We have a social responsibility to be part of Uganda's development, to improve the lives of people living here and try to protect the environment for future generations.
* Minimizes negative social, economic and environmental impacts.
* Generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities.
* Improves working conditions and access to the industry.
* Involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances.
* Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity.
* Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
* is culturally sensitive, encourages respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence.
All Terrain Adventures believe that we are working positively to achieve all these goals.
First and foremost, we only employ people who live in the area. This provides good incomes which go directly to support many families here. We aim to provide a good working environment and to also allow for our staff to have time to partake in important cultural activities.
Since 2002 we have been involved in many different projects aimed at assisting the communities in the area in various ways. Projects include; school repairs, toilets, playground equipment, teachers’ accommodation, repairs to roads and important equipment such as water-pumps, Church and Mosque repairs, support for Orphanages and schools for the handicapped, etc.
Other ways that we help development include the provision of school fees to some of the impoverished children in the area and University & Technical School fees for a few students each year.
We purchase whatever we can locally to support businesses nearby and in Jinja. We conscientiously pay all local and Government taxes and encourage local tourism business such as the ones that we advertise on our web site.
When you come on safari with us, please note that a lot of the money that we earn goes back into the area and most of what remains is reinvested to build a bigger business that will support more people.
Gorilla Highlands. Travellers from all over the world come to the Gorilla Highlands of Rwanda and Uganda for the epiphany of staring into the eyes of our giant relatives. Yet our area offers much more: vibrant cultures bubbling through the surface and a landscape that opens your heart to adventure.
The region is a fascinating mix of ancient hills and recent volcanoes on the eastern side of the Western Rift Valley; densely terraced hillsides present a contrast to the wide open grazing lands of most of East Africa..
All Terrain Adventures - is a member of the Jinja Adventure Safety Association
- we take your safety seriously.